Jobs at InsureandGo
If you enjoy a challenge, like working in a fast paced environment and are looking
not only for great rates of pay but also the opportunity to forge and progress your
career – we may have a job for you.
Job vacancies currently available:
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Claims Negotiators to work in office or from home for our Travel Claims Department. This is to assess, negotiate and settle travel insurance claims in accordance with the specific insurance policy issued and instructions received from the underwriters. Successful candidates will be given training at our Southend office. To be considered for this position you MUST have previous experience working as a Claims Negotiator within the Travel Insurance industry, and possess the following skills and knowledge:
- A good Knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, the basic insurance principles and the ability to apply them.
- Knowledge of Liberty claims system or a similar claims system.
- A good understanding of FSA regulations.
- Good numerical skills and Computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to negotiate effectively with all parties and negotiate claims and settlements for complex cases.
Salary for this role will be discussed at interview and is subject to previous experience, please outline your salary expectations within your covering letter. You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm. However, you may be required to work outside of these hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
If we do not have a suitable vacancy listed please feel free to e-mail your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested in finding out more about the job opportunities that exist
at InsureandGo, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, to HR Department, InsureandGo, 3rd Floor, Maitland House, Warrior Square, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 2JY.
You can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call us and leave your details on our jobs hotline - 0870
Please click here to download our application form
To view the application form your computer requires Adobe Reader.
If your computer does not yet have Adobe Reader installed then you can download