Travel Insurance Cairo
Egypt has a long and illustrious history. The home of one of the world's greatest
civilisations, Egypt is packed with spectacularly lavish and awe-inspiring architecture
as well as transcendent landscapes. Millions of British holiday makers choose to
visit Egypt each year and we can see why, whether it's to Cairo, Luxor or Alexandria.
Don't let such an experience be marred by travelling without insurance.
Travel insurance can ensure that should an unexpected event take place,
you will not have to panic about the consequences.
InsureandGo provides comprehensive cover at low prices meaning that you don't have
an excuse to go without!
With all of our policies, you will get the following benefits:
- Kids covered free*
- Up to 40 adventure sports, like scuba diving and bungee jumping, covered as standard
- A convenient policy card that you can carry around with you
- 24-hour international emergency medical assistance line
- 14-day cooling-off period
We understand that whilst Egypt is not a part of Europe, it is still a very popular
holiday destination. This is why we include Egypt (as well as countries like Morocco
and Tunisia) in our European policies, meaning that you don't have to pay worldwide
prices just to visit Egypt.
* 3 children under 18 per insured adult