InsureandGo travel insurance policies are broken down into the following geographical areas:
- Area 1: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and your home area (see "What do you mean by 'home area' for full definition")*
- Area 2: Europe, including countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea (except Algeria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya)**
- Area 3: Worldwide, excluding USA and Canada
- Area 4: Australia and New Zealand only
- Area 5: Worldwide, including USA and Canada
If you are unsure which area your trip falls into, contact our customer services team on 0844 888 2787 or by using our contact form.
Please be aware that we are unable to cover any trips to destinations which the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against travel to. You can check this online at www.fco.gov.uk/ or by phoning 0845 850 2829.
*Trips within Area 1 must consist of pre-booked accommodation for two or more nights.
** Europe consists of Albania, Andorra, Austria, The Azores, The Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, The Canary Islands, The Channel Islands, Corsica, Crete, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Lapland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia (Moscow), San Marino, Sardinia, Serbia, Sicily, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine (Kiev) and the Vatican City.