UK travel insurance
Thinking of a holiday close to home? Or maybe you’re already booked up and ready to go. Either way, at InsureandGo we offer a range of travel insurance policies no matter where you’re going, or what you’ll be getting up to. Whether you’re going to Cardiff, Edinburgh or the Lake District, all of our policies cover over 50 activities as standard. We also consider all medical conditions and have no upper age limit, so get in touch today or simply get a quote online.
Before you buy insurance for your holiday within the United Kingdom, there are a few things to think about:
- The cost of your trip – if you have to cancel, it’s important to know that you can get your money back
- The activities you’re likely to be doing – if you’re planning anything potentially hazardous, we have extreme sports cover as an add-on
- Declaring any medical conditions – although the NHS is accessible throughout the UK which means you don’t need to pay for medical care, we need to know if you have any pre-existing conditions
- The location within the UK – we provide holiday insurance for the UK which covers England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man. But this doesn’t include the Channel Islands, so keep this in mind.
What’s covered with travel insurance in the UK?
As standard, our policies cover over 50 sports and activities, so you can get up to more on your holiday. We also offer a range of benefits with our UK travel insurance, some of which include:
- Cover for a wide range of sports and activities as standard
- Personal accident and liability
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Abandoning your trip
- Delayed departure
- Accommodation cover
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Personal money, passport and travel documents
- Legal expenses
Camping and festivals
If you’ve booked to go camping and you can’t go on holiday anymore, we’ll cover the cost of your pre-booked pitch/accommodation. This doesn’t apply to festival tickets as the pitch areas aren’t pre-arranged.
Please note any baggage left unattended in a tent on a pre-booked pitch won’t be covered.
Other information on our UK travel insurance
All our UK holiday insurance policies are available to UK residents (someone who’s been living in the UK or the Channel Islands for at least six of the last 12 months). Unfortunately we can’t provide cover to anyone who doesn’t fit this description.
Medical & Emergency Assistance in UK
If something happens while you’re in UK and you need emergency treatment for an illness or injury, we’re here to help. All travel insurance policyholders have access to our 24-hour medical assistance team.