Get a travel insurance quote
Insurance from InsureandGo
We know you’re more excited about the holiday you want to insure than the insurance itself. So that’s why we make getting covered as quick and as pain-free as possible.
InsureandGo are travel insurance specialists – we’ve been looking after people’s holidays for over 20 years.
5 Star products and service
Our Gold and Black travel insurance has been rated 5 Star by the independent experts at Defaqto, meaning that these policies have a comprehensive level of features and benefits. Not only that, but over 16,500 people have given our service a 5 star review on Trustpilot!
24-hour assistance while you’re abroad
If something happens while you’re away on holiday, you need to know there’s someone you can call. All our travel insurance policies include access to our 24-hour emergency assistance team – they have years of experience in dealing with medical emergencies abroad, and will be able to help you when you need it most.
No upper age limits
At InsureandGo, we think travel insurance should be available to as many people as possible; that’s why both our single trip and annual multi-trip policies have no upper age limit. Whether you’re 18 or 118, you can buy one of our policies and get the same great cover levels (although if you’re over 65, we can only cover trips of up to 31 days).
Our online quote process is quick and easy – you can choose from a range of options and can even declare your pre-existing medical conditions – however, if you’re over 90, we’d prefer to speak to you before you buy, so please give our friendly team a call.
We can cover your kids for free
If you’re planning a family holiday the costs are probably already adding up, so you don’t want to pay any more than you have to for your travel insurance. That’s why, here at InsureandGo, we let you add children under 18 to your policy free of charge.
If your child has a medical condition, you’ll still need to tell us about it. Just choose a Silver, Gold or Black policy and follow our simple online medical screening process – many conditions can be covered for free, but for others there may be an extra cost to pay.
Over 50 sports and activities covered as standard
All our travel insurance policies automatically include cover for over 50 adventurous sports and activities at no extra cost. Have a look at our policy wording for the full list and, if your planned activity is there, you can travel safe in the knowledge that your medical expenses would be covered if anything happened.
If you’re planning a more extreme activity that isn’t covered as standard, don’t worry – you can purchase our hazardous activities add on, covering everything from canyon swinging to sky diving.
Which policy suits you?
InsureandGo offer a range of policy types, so we’re sure to have one that fits your holiday plans.
- If you’re only going away once this year, a single trip policy might be right for you. These policies cover one trip abroad, on the dates you choose, and cover ends when you get back home. If you’re over 65, a single trip policy can cover a holiday of up to 31 days, but if you’re 65 or under it could cover you for up to a year abroad.
- If you plan on going away more than once in the next 12 months, an annual policy could save you time and money. Multi-trip policies allow you to travel as many times as you like during the year for a one-off price. All our annual cover allows you to be abroad for up to 31 days at a time, but some policies offer more depending on your age and the cover level you choose.
- If a year abroad isn’t enough for you, our backpacker policies can cover travellers aged 65 or under for up to 18 months – perfect for a gap year, or more! These policies cover all the essentials, and even allow you a home visit during your travels – cover simply pauses while you’re back in the UK and starts again when you resume your trip.
What’s included in our travel insurance?
Whether you’re buying a single trip or an annual multi-trip policy, you’ll have a choice between four levels of cover – Budget, Silver, Gold and Black. You’ll also be given the option to add extra cover to your policy, such as cruise insurance, or additional valuables cover. However, while the exact cover limits and the price you pay may vary, there are some elements of cover that are so important that they’ll be included in your policy as standard. These include:
- Cancelling or cutting short your holiday
- Abandoning your trip
- Delayed departure
- Medical and other expenses
- Hospital benefit
- Legal expenses
- Accommodation cover
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Personal money
- Passport and travel documents