Travel insurance with no age limit
Travel insurance with no upper age limit
When you get older, it can become increasingly hard to find a seniors travel insurance provider who will cover you. We believe that no matter how old you are, you should be able to get covered and enjoy your trip away.
That’s why we’ve changed our policies to have no upper age limit at all. So you can get tailored cover for any age group:
Not only do we have no upper age limit, but we’ll also consider any medical conditions you may have, whether you call us up, or use our easy online screening process. We offer a minimum of £5 million cover for medical expenses so, as long as all conditions have been declared, you can rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Some medical conditions may incur an additional cost so please let us know of anything you are currently or have previously received treatment for, especially:
- Heart-related conditions
- Blood circulatory conditions (e.g. high blood pressure or high cholesterol)
- Diabetic conditions
- Breathing conditions (e.g. asthma)
- Mental health or psychiatric conditions (e.g. anxiety or depression)
- A physical or mental disability
- Neurological conditions (e.g. epilepsy or stroke)
- Treatment and conditions related to cancer (within the last five years)
- Conditions related to in-patient hospital treatment or surgery (within the last two years)
If you’re looking to get up to more on your holiday, you’ll be pleased to know our seniors travel insurance includes cover for over 50 sports and activities as standard. You can even upgrade to include our adventure and extreme sports cover if you’re feeling really wild!