Get a travel insurance quote
Travel insurance for coach holidays
As exciting as your coach holiday is, we know you’re probably not getting excited about looking for travel insurance. That’s why we want to make getting covered as quick and as simple as possible.
What’s covered with coach travel insurance?
We offer a range of benefits as standard with our budget insurance policies – which come as single and annual multi-trip cover – including:
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Medical and other expenses*
- Hospital benefit
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Delayed departure
- Extended accommodation cover
- Cover for over 50 sports and activities
- No upper age limit – We took the age limit off our policies a while ago, so we can offer you a policy whether you’re 21 or 121
* We don’t cover you for medical expenses with our coach holiday insurance in the UK because of the NHS.
If you’re looking to go on a coach holiday in the UK, your trip needs to be outside of a 25-mile radius from your home area to be covered. Otherwise, we can provide cover for coach trips in a number of countries around the world. We split out destinations into five areas:
- Area 1: UK (except the Channel Islands)
- Area 2: Europe (plus Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Russia and Ukraine)
- Area 3: Worldwide (except the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean)
- Area 4: Australia and New Zealand
- Area 5: Worldwide
For more information on which destinations we cover, see our travel insurance FAQs.
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
We cover over 50 activities!
All of our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 50 activities and sports as standard, so you can get up to more on your trip.