We are delighted to announce that InsureandGo now forms part of the AllClear Group. We are currently upgrading our travel insurance policies and will be back very soon with new InsureandGo policies.
In the meantime, we can offer you a quote from a wide range of policies provided by our sister company AllClear Travel Insurance.
Why you’re in very safe hands with AllClear Travel Insurance
Some content on this website may still relate to InsureandGo branded policies. These policies are currently being upgraded and are unavailable for purchase.
What to do if your trip is affected by a terrorist attack
If you’ve been injured and need medical assistance because of the attack, call our 24-hour emergency medical team as soon as possible – we’ll tell you what to do.
Bear in mind
- You’ll need to check your policy terms and conditions to see exactly what cover your policy provides and how much you can claim for, as different policies vary.
- We can only cover you if you bought your policy or booked your trip before the attack happened and became public knowledge. If you bought your policy or booked your trip after the attack happened and became publicly known in the news, we won’t be able to cover you.
What to do
- Check the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office’s website for advice on what to do
- If you need to cancel or cut your trip short, get in touch with your holiday company or travel provider.
- If you’re still in the UK and you haven’t travelled yet, the following rules apply:
- Where you can, you should try to get a full refund from your tour operator or travel agent.
- If you want to rearrange your trip dates, and provided you’re not making a claim for abandoning your trip, we may be able to transfer your policy to cover the new trip – just contact us and we’ll see what we can do.