All personal data provided by you to us in connection with this policy will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Notice. We strongly suggest that you read our Privacy Notice before deciding to progress with the contract of insurance, with us to ensure you are fully informed about and are comfortable with the ways in which we process your personal data.
The information below briefly describes some of the ways in which we will use your personal data should when you enter a contract of insurance with us for the provision of goods or services. This is not a comprehensive note and is not intended to be one. For full details please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Your personal data may be used for underwriting, claims or marketing purposes. Your information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. This will only happen when it is necessary for the conclusion, or performance of a contract for insurance or services that is entered into at Your request or in Your interests, or for administrative or marketing purposes where You have given consent.
We may share Your details with other companies within the AllClear Group, to administer your contract of insurance or services and so that You can be informed by the AllClear Group of products and services which may be of interest to You. This may be done by telephone, email, SMS or post.
If You no longer wish to know about these products or services, please contact us or visit our website where you will be able to disable provision of information regarding our products and services
We use your personal details relating to your health to enable us to make a quote, deal with claims under your policy. We will only use sensitive information about you for the specific purpose for which you provide it and to provide the services described in the policy. You must ensure that you only provide sensitive information about other people with their agreement.
By proceeding you confirm:
- You have consent or the legal right to disclose personal information, including sensitive personal information to us on behalf of all persons you have identified for insurance policy cover, this is important as health falls within the special categories of personal data under data protection legislation;
- You have provided full details of any current or past medical conditions in line with the insurance policy terms and conditions.
We will only use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice. You can find our Privacy Notice here.
We will use your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice, and where necessary with your consent, in the following circumstances:
- to confirm, update and improve our customer records;
- to identify and market products and services that may be of interest to you (subject to your prior consent);
- to analyse and develop our relationship with you;
- to help in processing any applications you may make;
- to manage and administer your policy, including underwriting and claims handling; This may include disclosing it to other insurers, regulatory authorities, or to our agents who provide services on your behalf;
- for the carrying out studies of statistics and claim rates;
- for the analysis and the prevention of fraud;
- for the analysis and the prevention of payment defaults;
- for statistical studies by us and/or any sectorial organisation in Europe.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- It is necessary for the performance of your insurance policy or other product or service you have t with us;
- If you have given your consent; or
- If such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
You agree we will store the Personal Data according to the GDPR as detailed in our Privacy Notice.
Where you travel outside the EEA countries, you agree that in case of need, your data may be transferred outside the EEA countries exclusively for the fulfilment of our obligations under Your policy of insurance in order to provide to you or other beneficiaries under the policy of insurance with the service requested and may be shared with our providers of services in the country where you are travelling. Further details of how data is shared with countries outside the EEA can be found in our Privacy Notice.