Bungee jumping travel insurance
We wouldn’t normally advise that anyone jump from a high place. But if you’re attached to a length of bungee (and amongst people who know what they’re doing), we’d encourage it!
Bungee jumping is not for the faint-hearted, so if you’re a thrill-seeker looking for an adrenaline rush, this is the sport for you. And with a travel insurance policy from InsureandGo, you can rest assured that your bungee jumping is covered, as long as it’s not the sole purpose of your trip.
What’s covered with bungee jumping travel insurance?
Our insurance policies include automatic cover for over 50 different sports and activities, bungee jumping being one of them. However, if you’re planning on jumping more than three times, you’ll need to let us know by getting in touch.
We also cover for a range of benefits, such as:
- Holiday cancellation cover
- Belongings and baggage cover
- Medical and hospital expenses cover
- Passport, money and documents cover
- Delayed departure cover
- Personal accident cover
- Accommodation cover
Best bungee jumps
Usually when people think of bungee jumping, they think of New Zealand. While New Zealand is the place where bungee jumping originated, and where many travellers go to take on this exciting challenge, there are so many other incredible places around the world where you’re able to find this adrenaline dive. We’ve listed some of the most exciting (and nerve-wracking) places to bungee jump around the world:
- The Macau Tower in China is the world’s highest bungee jump, reaching a staggering height of 764 feet from the ground
- The Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa is the world’s highest bridge bungee jump, reaching 708 feet
- The Verzasca Valley in Switzerland which is famously being known for setting the opening scene in the James Bond movie Golden Eye
- The Nevis Bungy in Queenstown, New Zealand, which has been said to be one of the scariest bungee jumps out there!
- The Victoria Falls Bridge, which is on the border crossing point between Zimbabwe and Zambia, giving you a truly incredible setting for your jump
Don’t just take our word for it, get a quote today for bungee travel insurance and get jumping.