We are delighted to announce that InsureandGo now forms part of the AllClear Group. We are currently upgrading our travel insurance policies and will be back very soon with new InsureandGo policies.
In the meantime, we can offer you a quote from a wide range of policies provided by our sister company AllClear Travel Insurance.
Why you’re in very safe hands with AllClear Travel Insurance
Some content on this website may still relate to InsureandGo branded policies. These policies are currently being upgraded and are unavailable for purchase.
Make a claim on your travel insurance
If something’s gone wrong and you need to make a claim, we’ve made it as simple as possible.
To claim online
- Login to your policy by entering your policy number, surname and date of birth.
- Choose which section of the policy you need to make a claim under
- You’ll be asked questions about you, your trip and what happened.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time to finish it all at once – you can save your progress and return to it whenever you like.
To claim offline
Until further notice, please do not post any claims forms or documents to us, as our office is operating with minimal staff in line with government guidelines during the coronavirus emergency.
We can still accept and process claims forms and documents received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the time being, there is no need to send the original documents, just a copy will do, however please do retain these as we may ask for them to be provided at a later date.
If you have no alternative other than to send your documents by post, then please bear with us as it may not be possible for us to acknowledge or process these for some time.
- Download the appropriate claim form from the following list:
- Email the form, and copies of any supporting documents, to email@example.com
- We’ll let you know when we’ve received your claim, and will be in touch as soon as possible if we need any extra information
Got a question?
If you’ve got a question about your claim, find out how to get in touch with us here.