Travel insurance for coach holidays
As exciting as your coach holiday is, we know you’re probably not getting excited about looking for travel insurance. That’s why we want to make getting covered as quick and as simple as possible.
What’s covered with coach travel insurance?
We offer a range of benefits as standard with our travel insurance for coach trips – whether as single and annual multi-trip cover – including:
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Medical and other expenses*
- Hospital benefit
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Delayed departure
- Extended accommodation cover
- Cover for over 50 sports and activities
- No upper age limit – We took the age limit off our policies a while ago, so we can offer you a policy whether you’re 21 or 121
* We don’t cover you for medical expenses with our coach holiday insurance in the UK because NHS treatment is available free of charge.
If you’re going on a coach holiday in the UK, you’ll need to have booked some overnight accommodation in order to be covered. Otherwise, we can provide cover for coach trips in a number of countries around the world. If you choose an annual policy, we split out destinations into:
- Europe (plus all countries border the Mediterrainean, Madeira and the Azores)
- Worldwide (except the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean)
For more information on which destinations we cover, see our travel insurance FAQs.