Consider InsureandGo instead of Tesco travel insurance
We’re not Tesco travel insurance, but we’re a pretty good alternative!
InsureandGo are travel insurance specialists – we’ve been looking after people’s holidays since 2000 and have covered over 27 million people. We aim to make getting covered as easy as possible, and our Gold and Black level policies have been rated 5 Star by the independent experts at Defaqto.
At InsureandGo we try to offer travel insurance to as many people as possible, that’s why our policies have no upper age limit and we’ll consider all diagnosed medical conditions. Not only that, but our policies cover over 50 sports and activities as standard!
What cover types are available?
Obviously we can’t sell you a Tesco travel insurance policy, but we can offer you a high quality InsureandGo one instead. We have cover for single trips, or annual policies that cover all your trips over 12 months.
Single trip policies cover a one-off holiday, of anything up to 365 days in length. Just tell us the dates you need to be covered.
Annual multi-trip policies allow you to take unlimited trips for a whole year! You can travel as often as you like, as long as no individual trip is longer than 31 days on a Budget policy, 45 days on a Silver or Gold policy, or 55 days on a Black policy.
What’s covered with InsureandGo travel insurance?
All our travel insurance policies will cover the following:
- Cancellation. For if you have to cancel your holiday or come home early.
- Medical expenses. Just in case you become ill or get injured abroad.
- Covid cover. All our policies will cover you if you catch Coronavirus, either before you go or while you’re abroad.
- Baggage. For if your luggage is lost, damaged or stolen while your travelling.
- Activity and sports insurance. From abseiling to yoga, bungee jumping to zip-lining, we cover over 100 sports and activities.
- Lots and lots more!
Check out our policy wording for full details of these and the other policy benefits.