Get a travel insurance quote
Caribbean travel insurance
Wherever you’re going in the Caribbean, or even if you’ll be visiting multiple places during your trip, all of our policies cover over 50 activities as standard. We also consider all medical conditions and have no upper age limit, so get in touch today or simply get a quote online.
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
We cover over 50 activities!
All of our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 50 activities and sports as standard, so you can get up to more on your trip.
What is covered with our travel insurance to the Caribbean?
As standard, cover to the Caribbean will include:
- Medical expenses and hospital benefit
- Personal accident and liability
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Abandoning your trip
- Delayed departure
- Accommodation cover
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Personal money, passport and travel documents
- Legal expenses
For more detail, find your destination below or check out our policy documents.
What if you’re travelling to more than one country in the Caribbean?
We should be able to cover you from the date that you leave your home country until the date that you return. If it is a one-way trip, we will cover you up until you arrive at your final destination. This means we can cover travelling to multiple destinations as part of your holiday.
To make sure you’re covered, check:
- That the policy you’ve chosen covers you for all the regions that you plan to visit
- None of the places you’re visiting are against the recommendation of the FCO
- That the duration of your holiday is covered – different policies have different maximum trip lengths
- You’ve got all the visa requirements needed for each country you’ll be visiting
Can you help if I need medical treatment while in Caribbean?
Yes – all our policies come with access to our 24-hour emergency assistance team, so there will always be someone here to help you if you become ill or are injured while abroad.
If you need emergency medical assistance just give our team a call anytime, day or night, on +44 (0)207 748 0060.