Compare InsureandGo with Go travel insurance
We’re not Go travel insurance, we’re InsureandGo – travel insurance specialists who’ve covered over 27 million people.
Don’t worry – we know that travel insurance is the least interesting thing about your holiday. But because it’s so important, we try to make getting covered as fast and as simple as possible.
We offer four levels of cover – Budget, Silver, Gold and Black – so we’re sure to have a policy to suit you. Our policies also have no upper age limit and, if you’re looking for travel insurance with medical conditions, we can help with that too.
What’s covered with InsureandGo travel insurance?
All our travel insurance will cover the following:
- Cancellation cover. So if you have to cancel your holiday you won’t be out of pocket.
- Medical expenses. To cover the costs should you become ill or be injured abroad.
- Covid cover. All our policies will cover you if you catch Coronavirus, either before you go or while you’re abroad.
- Baggage cover. So if your luggage is lost, damaged or stolen, we can help you replace your things.
- Activity and sports insurance. From abseiling to yoga, bungee jumping to zip-lining, we cover over 100 sports and activities.
- Lots and lots more!
Check out our policy wording for full details of these and the other policy benefits.
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
We cover over 50 activities!
All of our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 50 activities and sports as standard, so you can get up to more on your trip.