Basketball travel insurance
Basketball is a truly international sport; from hi-tech indoors set ups to cheerful but basic hoops in backyards and communal spaces, basketball is played across the globe. We’re happy to provide travel insurance for basketball, alongside automatic cover for over 50 sports and activities including hiking and cycling!
Whether you play often or not, you can rest assured knowing that you won’t need to worry about buying additional extreme sports cover for basketball – you’ll be covered for any accidents as standard under our policies. As always terms and conditions apply, so check the policy wording for full details of this and the other activities we cover.
If you want to try basketball on your holiday, you’ll be covered by our policies. However, please note that you will not be covered if this is the main purpose of your trip.
What is included with basketball insurance?
As basketball falls under all our policies as one of 50 amazing adventure sports and activities, you’ll make a slam dunk knowing that you’re covered for:
- Medical expenses and hospital benefit
- Personal accident and liability
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Abandoning your trip
- Delayed departure
- Accommodation cover
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Personal money, passport and travel documents
- Legal expenses
Basketball safety tips
Don’t let an accident on the first day ruin the whole week; remember a few simple tips and have a great time playing basketball on holiday.
- Make sure to warm up beforehand to prevent muscle damage
- Make sure you bring plenty of water to the game to stay hydrated
- Choose the right travel insurance policy for you, get a quote online or read our policy documents for more information on our travel insurance that includes cover for basketball.
Please note: ‘Basketball travel insurance’ is a general term for cover included within our standard travel insurance. We don’t offer specialist insurance cover for this specific activity.