Alpha travel insurance
Compare InsureandGo with Alpha travel insurance
Alpha travel insurance is currently unable to sell new policies. But don’t worry, at InsureandGo we have a wide range of travel insurance to suit all budgets and all types of holiday. So whether you’re looking for new cover, or trying to replace an old Alpha travel insurance policy, check out our policies instead!
Our Coronavirus Travel Insurance is rated Superior by a leading UK Consumer Champion. All of our policies will cover you if you catch Coronavirus.
Why should you choose an InsureandGo policy instead of an Alpha travel insurance one?
- We’re travel insurance specialists, and have covered over 27 million people since 2000.
- We offer four cover levels – Budget, Silver, Gold and Black – so we’re sure to have travel insurance to suit your holiday.
- All our policies come with access to our 24 hour emergency assistance team.
- Our Gold and Black travel insurance policies have been rated 5 star by the independent experts at Defaqto.
- We consider all pre-existing medical conditions, so could be a good choice if you’re looking for travel insurance with medical conditions.
What does an InsureandGo travel insurance policy cover?
All our travel insurance will cover the following:
- Medical expenses. If you get ill or injured abroad, our travel insurance can help cover the costs.
- Cancellation cover. If you have to cancel your holiday, we can refund any lost expenses.
- Flight delays. If you’re stuck in the airport for hours, you can claim some money back.
- Baggage cover. If your luggage is lost, damaged or stolen, we can help you replace your stuff.
- Activity and sports insurance. From abseiling to yoga, bungee jumping to zip-lining, we cover over 100 sports and activities.
- Lots and lots more!
Check out our policy wording for full details of these and the other policy benefits.
What cover types are available?
We can’t sell you the exact travel insurance Alpha would have, but we can offer you one of ours instead. We have cover for single trips, or annual policies that cover all your trips for 12 months.
Single trip policies cover a holiday on the specific dates you tell us, and end when you get back home.
Annual multi-trip policies mean you can travel as many times as you like for a whole year. You can take unlimited trips on the same policy, as long as no individual trip is longer than 31 days on a Budget policy, 45 days on a Silver or Gold policy, or 55 days on a Black policy.
What cover options are available?
Excess waiver. If you don’t want to pay an excess if you need to claim, you can add this to your policy. Alternatively, you could choose to double the excess, making your policy slightly cheaper.
Winter sports cover. If you’re going skiing, snowboarding or to do any other winter sport, you’ll need to add this cover to your policy.
Hazardous activities cover. We can cover you for a range of extreme sports that wouldn’t usually be included with travel insurance, from canyon swinging to sky diving.
Cruise cover. We only cover cruises if you’ve added this to your policy. It protects you against missed ports, cabin confinement due to illness and missed departures. (Not available on Budget policies.)
Valuables extension. All our policies include cover for valuables, but if you’re taking some more expensive items you can add extra cover.
Business cover. If you’re travelling for work, you’ll need to add this cover to your travel insurance. (Not available on Budget policies.)
Golf cover. If you’re off on a golfing holiday, you’ll need to add this cover for your clubs and green fees. (Not available on Budget policies.)
So if you were hoping to buy Alpha travel insurance, or if your Alpha travel insurance has recently expired, why not give us a try instead? We have cover to suit almost any trip, and it’s quick and easy to get a quote online.
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
We cover over 50 activities!
All of our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 50 activities and sports as standard, so you can get up to more on your trip.