PLEASE NOTE: We’ve decided to temporarily remove the InsureandGo travel insurance app from the App Store and Google Play Store. We hope to relaunch it again in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A few years ago, we launched the first InsureandGo mobile app (actually, we did have another one before but that was a loong time ago). Since then, it’s been downloaded thousands of times and was even nominated for a MOMA Award in 2015!
Well, we’ve just released another update, making the app even better than it was before. We’ve added loads of new facts from around the world, and we’ve also added an option so you can remove your old policy from the app and add your new one (before you had to uninstall and reinstall the app – sorry about that). We’ve also fixed lots of little bugs and made improvements to the app’s performance.
Why you should download our app
If you haven’t already, there’s plenty of reasons why you should download the InsureandGo mobile app:
- Get bizarre facts from around the world – Swipe or flick your phone and we’ll give you a totally useless but totally fascinating fact from around the world
- Countdown to your holiday – Tell us where and when you’re going away and, in the week before your holiday, we’ll tell you an interesting fact about your destination each day to get you excited!
- Get important information while you’re away – We can help you find local embassies, hospitals, police stations, taxi ranks and more, wherever you are
- Download your policy details – Store your insurance details on your phone so you don’t have to take any boring, bulky documents away with you
- Get help in an emergency – If something bad happens while you’re away, get in touch with us with the click of a button
How to get the app
PLEASE NOTE: We’ve decided to temporarily remove the InsureandGo app from the App Store and Google Play Store. We hope to relaunch it again in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.