Get a travel insurance quote
Wherever you’re going, whatever you’ll be doing there, and no matter what age you are, we’ve probably got a travel insurance policy that will cover you, your family and your valuables. We can even cover your kids for free.
Why choose InsureandGo?
If you already know you need holiday insurance you’re probably wondering what makes us so special. Well, let’s see if we can convince you:
- We’ve been around since 2000 – Over that time, we’ve learnt and grown a lot. So when it comes to travel insurance, we know our stuff
- We’re rated 5-star – Our service has been rated 5-star by over 17,000 customers on Trustpilot
- Travel insurance is our only thing – We don’t have other products, so can focus on travel insurance full-time. You can rest assured that we do our best to make sure we do it right
- Free cover for your kids – Whatever policy you buy, we’ll cover your kids for free. And if you buy an annual multi-trip policy, we’ll include free winter sports cover too
- No upper age limit and all medical conditions considered – We believe holiday insurance should be available to everyone, so we always try to provide as much cover as we can – to everybody
- Over two million travellers insured each year – If you insure with us, you can be one of the two million people who trust us to look after them on their travels each year
- Make your claim online – The days of calling a number are behind us. If something goes wrong, you can make your claim in just a few simple steps
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
Why you might need travel insurance
No matter what you’ll be doing, travel insurance cover can help you if you get into a sticky situation. We can’t stop the bad things from happening (obviously) but we can minimise the cost if something does go wrong. With Brexit around the corner, travel insurance has never been more important.
We’ve got a range of different travel insurance options available – including travel insurance policies for one-off trips, annual multi-trip policies and even more specialist policies for backpackers.
What is included in our travel insurance?
There are three levels of holiday cover for a single trip travel insurance policy. These are Budget, Silver and Gold. What they cover and the premiums you’ll pay for them vary according to the level, but some things are covered as standard across all three travel insurance policies. They’re the really important bits.
- Cancelling and cutting short your holiday
- Abandoning your trip
- Delayed departure
- Medical and other expenses
- Hospital benefit
- Personal accident, including loss of limbs or sight, permanently disabled and death benefit
- Personal liability
- Legal expenses
- Accommodation cover
- Personal belongings and baggage
- Personal money
- Passport and travel documents
All of our travel insurance policies have been independently rated by Defaqto, so you can see how our holiday cover compares. That’s handy!
What’s the point in having a policy that includes stuff you don’t need cover for? Or a policy that doesn’t include the holiday insurance cover you need? That’s why we offer a range of optional upgrades, like:
- Winter sports
- Extreme sports travel insurance
- Valuables extension
- Travel disruption
- Golf equipment
Things you need to consider
The most important thing you need to think about is whether or not you’re getting the holiday cover you need. That’s why we ask you to read the terms and conditions before you buy your policy. We know you’d rather be doing absolutely anything else, but it really is important. You can find the full policy wording booklets here.
Although we offer travel insurance with medical conditions, there are some conditions we won’t be able to cover, and some for which you’ll need to purchase additional coverage to be insured.
You will not be covered for any claims resulting from:
- Anyone receiving or waiting for medical tests or treatment for any medical condition or symptoms that have not yet been diagnosed
- Anyone travelling against the advice of your doctor or medical practitioner, or travelling in order to receive medical treatment abroad
- Anyone who has been told about a condition that will cause their death
- You drinking too much alcohol, alcohol abuse or alcohol dependency
If you have a medical condition that doesn’t fall within the above categories, then we may be able to cover you – we just need to ask you a few questions first.