Get a travel insurance quote
Watersports travel insurance
Watersports cover is included as standard with any of our single trip or annual travel insurance policies. We can even cover activities like bubble diving, shark cage diving, white water rafting and more when you purchase our extra ‘extreme sports’ adventure travel insurance.
Whether you’re just dipping your toe or crossing something off your bucket list, you can rest assured knowing that watersports travel insurance is one thing you won’t have to be worrying about.
What’s included within our watersports insurance?
Our travel insurance automatically includes a range of different watersports activities, from surfing and swimming to windsurfing and water polo – all at no extra cost. Here’s a list of some of the watersports we cover within our travel insurance policies, which include over 50 amazing sports and activities:
- Banana boating
- Black water rafting (Grades 1-4)
- Canoeing (not Sea Canoeing)
- Dragon boating
- Jet boating
- Jet skiing
- Kayaking (not Sea Kayaking)
- Kite surfing
- Parasailing (over water)
- River tubing
- Scuba diving (qualified and up to 30 metres)
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Wake boarding
- Water polo
- Water skiing
- Windsurfing (inside territorial waters)
- White water rafting (Grades 1-4)
- Yacht racing (inside territorial waters)
As always, terms and conditions apply, so check the policy wording for full details of these and other activities we cover.
We can cover your kids for free!
If you’re going away with your children, we can cover them on your policy at no extra charge, whether you buy an annual policy or single trip cover.
We cover over 50 activities!
All of our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 50 activities and sports as standard, so you can get up to more on your trip.
Extra cover for extreme watersports with travel insurance for hazardous activities
For those of you who are feeling a little more adventurous we also offer adventure and extreme sports cover, which includes the following watersports:
- Breathing observation bubble diving (maximum depth 30 metres)
- Black water rafting (Grades 5-6)
- High diving
- Hydro speeding
- Scuba diving (qualified up to 40 and 50 metres)
- Scuba diving (unqualified up to 30 metres)
- Sea Canoeing
- Sea Kayaking
- Shark diving (inside a cage)
- Tall-ship crewing
- White water rafting (Grades 5-6)
- Yachting (outside territorial waters)
Why do you need travel insurance for watersports?
It’s important to think about having a thorough travel insurance policy which will cover you in the event of an accident or injury, including unexpected medical treatment and possible repatriation costs.
What else are you covered for with your travel insurance?
In addition to providing travel insurance cover for over 50 activities including a selection of watersports, we also include a range of benefits, such as:
- Holiday cancellation cover
- Belongings and baggage cover
- Medical and hospital expenses cover
- Passport, money and documents cover
- Delayed departure cover
- Accommodation cover
You can check through any exclusions you might be unsure of by reading our policy documents. To choose the right watersports travel insurance policy for you, get a quote online or get in touch for more information.